Sunday, May 15, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 33

~ At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Monica was alone when Alan came in. “Alan, I heard about Jax , That’s great news”Monica said “Yes it is, I’m glad I was wrong”Alan said “Me too, We don’t know it all being doctors”Monica said “No”Alan said “I also heard about Lorenzo, What happened”Monica ask “Lorenzo did come in from a fight in jail and could of made it out fine but someone pull the plug on him”Alan said “Do you know who”Monica ask “No”Alan said “Was it you “Monica ask “No”Alan said “Skye”Monica ask “I think it was that’s why the case is close”Alan said “Who else know”Monica ask “Patrick and Bobbie but I know we can trust both of them”Alan said as Bobbie came in. “You can trust me to be quiet about this if you do something for me”Bobbie said “What is that”Alan ask “Help me get Carly out of jail”Bobbie said “Why sure we help Carly, She destroy our son and took Michael from us, No way in hell”Monica said “I know my daughter isn’t perfect but neither was AJ, Carly and AJ both were in the wrong, Carly was in the wrong for let Sonny raise Michael , She does regret that now and Aj was wrong for kidnapped Michael when he was little, We all thought he was dead”Bobbie said “Bobbie, We can’t get Carly out of jail , She pleaded guilty for it”Alan said “You can get the judge to chance his mind, I know you still have that power that Edward had”Bobbie said “If we don’t help you”Alan ask “Then I will go to the cops, You have till tomorrow morning”Bobbie said and left as Tracy came in. “What is going on, Why was Bobbie here”Tracy ask “Blackmail us”Monica said “On What”Tracy ask “Lorenzo was murder tonight at the hospital and I ask to keep quiet and if We don’t help Carly out of jail, Bobbie will tell the cops”Alan said “Is there any prove”Tracy ask “The heart monitor was pull, Patrick know too”Alan said “We can’t let Carly out of jail, We have to come up with something”Tracy said “Yes We do”Alan said “Do you know who pull the plug”Tracy ask “No “Alan said “You think it was Skye don’t you”Tracy ask “Skye can’t go to jail, She pregnant”Alan said “She not going to, No Spencer is going to hurt our family anymore”Tracy said “What are we going to do, I don’t want Bobbie hurt”Monica said “No, We will not hurt Bobbie”Tracy said
“We could just blackmail her with something”Monica said “Yeah we have to find out something”Alan said “We will”Tracy said as Skye and Lila Rae and Josslyn came in. “Skye, I’m glad that Jax wake up”Tracy said “Thank you, We just came from visiting Jax but he was so tired”Skye said “He does need his rest”Monica said “Yes, I’m going to pick up Rae and we our going to the park”Skye said as The nanny came in with Rae and give her to Skye. “Avery name is now Rae”Skye said “That’s wonderful news”Alan said “Thanks, I want to honor Mother “Skye said “You have”Alan said “Let’s go girls”Skye said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment