Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 12



At Skye/Lorenzo~Nikolas room~Lorenzo was tuck Nikolas into bed. "I'm sorry Papa,I will replace Nana vase"Nikolas said "It's okay, Your grandmother isn't upset about that, We want to help you with your anger"Lorenzo said "Papa, I know what you do for a living"Nikolas said "You do"Lorenzo ask "Yes Mother told me, I want to work with you"Nikolas said "No, I did that mistake with your Uncle Luis, Your going to have a great childhood and a great life"Lorenzo said as Genevieve came in. "I would like to talk to my son"Genevieve said "Sure, Goodnight son"Lorenzo said he kiss Nikolas on the cheek and left. "Nikolas, I do love you, I'm just worry about you, We will get our life back somehow"Genevieve said "Yes, We will, Mother , I'm sorry"Nikolas said "I know you are, Tomorrow is Christmas , You need to act that Santa clause is real"Genevieve said "I will for Laurel and John"Nikolas said "Good, I'm glad your close with them again, Your like sibling"Genevieve said "Yes, We our"Nikolas said

Laurel room~Skye was tuck Laurel in. "Laurel , Do you have any question about the trial"Skye ask "No mother, Is Nikolas and Genevieve and Sunday Rose going to stay here"Laurel ask "I don't know, Are you okay with it"Skye ask "Yes"Laurel said "Me too, Now goodnight, See you tomorrow for Christmas"Skye said she kiss Laurel and left the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment