Friday, May 13, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 17

~At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan was looking out the window thinking when Tracy came behind him and touch his arm and it scare Alan who turn around. “Sorry, Alan”Tracy said “It’s okay, I’m sorry”Alan said “Are you okay”Tracy ask “I will be when my daughter and Granddaughter are free of Lorenzo, Tracy thank you for helping Skye”Alan said “Daddy, Always use to say us Quartermaine stick together and Skye is yours,”Tracy said “Yes she is, Why did you chance the DNA test”Alan ask “I was scare Skye would go after our money or Rae and I was wrong”Tracy said “Yes you were”Alan said “Alan, Are you okay, I know you been though a lot when you were gone”Tracy said “Yes I did”Alan said “I will always be grateful that Rae took care of you”Tracy said as Monica came in. “Me to”Monica said “Thank you both, I’m going to call the hospital and see if they have the test back”Alan said he went to make a phone call. “Monica, I’m worry about Alan, Whatever he been thought”Tracy said “I’m worry to I think he sure see Dr Collins”Monica said “Yes”Tracy said as Alan came back in.”Is the DNA test result in”Monica ask “Yes”Alan said

At Skye/Jax~Skye was in her bedroom looking at herself in the mirror and touch her stomach when Jax came in and Skye turn around, “Jax, I have some news”Skye said “What”Jax ask as Skye phone rang. “Skye Jacks., Thank you”Skye said and hang up. “What is it”Jax ask “The test result is back”Skye said “Good, Let’s go”Jax said “Wait, Jax I just want to say thank you for stand by me and support me”Skye said “You're my wife, That’s what we do support each other”Jax said “Yes, I love you and our life together, I wish we could pass you off as Lila Rae father but the timeline would not work”Skye said “No this one would be better”Jax said “Yes, We sure go”Skye said Jax and Skye left..

At Lorenzo/Blair~ Lorenzo and Blair were having breakfast together when Lorenzo phone rang. “Lorenzo Alcazar, I will be their” Lorenzo said and hang up the phone.”Is that the hospital”Blair ask “Yes the test our back, Do you want to go with me”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Lorenzo if Lila Rae isn’t yours let her go and if she is do what is best for Lila Rae and share her, A child needs both parents”Blair said “I will try”Lorenzo said “Good”Blair said Blair and Lorenzo left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment