Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 23


At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve were home everyone left and Nikolas and Laurel and John and Sunday Rose were in bed. Genevieve keep looking at the bracelet. "Genevieve, Are you okay"Lorenzo ask "Yes, Mother when are you going to hear from your friend Luke"Genevieve ask "Soon"Skye said "Thank you Mother"Genevieve said "Your welcome, Your dress for the event sure be here soon"Skye said "No backless"Genevieve said "No"Skye said "I'm going to bed, I don't feel good"Genevieve said "Are you okay"Lorenzo ask "It's just the burns on my back, I take a pill"Genevieve said and went upstairs. "Lorenzo"Skye said "I hate that I promise I would not go after him"Lorenzo said "Just for now, Now we need to talk about our son, Please don't push him into your work"Skye said "I will not let Luis work with me, I want him to do something else"Lorenzo said "Good, Let's go to bed"Skye said they went downstairs.

Genevieve room ~Genevieve took a pill and look at the bracelet, "I know you will come back to me,I just know it"Genevieve said as she cried.

Skye/Lorenzo bedroom~Skye and Lorenzo were on the bed making love.

No comments:

Post a Comment