Sunday, May 29, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 50~ "Skye Quartermaine"

At The Church~Skye and Rae were setting thing up for the wedding. "Skye , Are you sure about this' Rae ask "Yes mother, Lorenzo and I are a perfect match, We don't judge each other or try to chance each other we just love each other and support and Lorenzo is a great father"Skye said "Yes he has been, I'm glad your finally happy"Rae said "I would not chance my love for Jax because of the twins but we were not a match like Lorenzo and I"Skye said "Yeah"Rae said as Edward came in. "Skye,  I have something for you, Rose from Lila garden"Edward said "Oh Edward, This means so  much to me"Skye said "Last night was wonderful how we both honor our Lila, Thank you, I'm glad you came into our life, Even after everything"Edward said "I'm glad I found my family, I'm not the same person I was back then"Skye said "No your not but you had ever right to be anger with me"Edward said "You beat we did"Rae said "I'm sorry, I wish I could chance things"Edward said "I have done things in my past that I'm not proud of either, I can let it go"Skye said "I can do"Rae said "Thank you"Edward said he left. "Skye"Rae said "That was so sweet of Grandfather"Skye said "Yes it was, You have chance"Rae said "Children do that to you and Love"Skye said "Yes"Rae said

No comments:

Post a Comment