Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 40 "A Party for Lila"



At The Quartermaine hotel Lila/Lila Rae charity event~Victor and Genevieve were outside talking. "Genevieve, I have to tell you something the reason of why I was late"Victor said "What is it"Genevieve ask "My Father and Britt were arrest today they wanted to break Alexander out of jail tonight"Victor said as Lorenzo came out. 'What! Lorenzo yelled "Daddy"Genevieve said "Our Nikolas and Britt in jail"Lorenzo ask "Yes"Nikolas said "I need to go to the police station"Lorenzo said "Daddy no, Not tonight it's mother night and Lila Rae"Genevieve said as Skye came out. "What is going on"Skye ask Lorenzo look at Skye. "Nothing let's go inside"Lorenzo said they went inside.

"Blair, It was nice that you sing tonight"Tea said "Thank you, Skye and I have made admits with the past"Blair said"Good"Tea said "Where is Victor"Blair ask "He didn't want to come"Tea said as Skye and Lorenzo came by. "Blair , Thank you for singing tonight"Skye said "Your welcome"Blair said "I'm glad you both made peace"Lorenzo said "Me too"Blair said "I have to make an announcement to make"Skye said Skye left. "Blair, Are you really over me or Are you up to something"Lorenzo ask "No I'm not up to anything"Blair said

Skye went up to talk.' "Thank you for coming, We have made over ten million dollars tonight half of it's going to be going for a wing in honor of my daughter at the hospital"Skye said "The other half is going to be a Rose garden in honor of my late wife"Edward said everyone clap.Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment