Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 7


At The Courthouse~Tea and Nora came face to face. "Are you ready to lose this case"Tea ask "You don't know that the jury is on your side"Nora said "I think I had a pretty good case, How can you defend him"Tea ask as Skye came in. 'That's what I would like to know"Skye said "I always believe everyone has a right to a lawyer"Nora said "Yes, Even a wife beater"Tea said as Lorenzo and Genevieve and Alan and Monica and Emily and Tracy and Edward and Nikolas and Britt and Laura and Alexis and Victor and Skylar came in as Alexander came in and stood up as the judge came in. "Jury have you reach a verdict"The Judge ask "Yes, We have"The jury said they give the paper to the judge who read it and give it back to them as Alexander stood up. "Mr. Alexander Cassadine on the count of abuse and murder of a unborn child we find you guilty and ten to twenty years in jail with no chance of parole"The jury said Genevieve was crying as it was being read and Alexander was in shock. "No! Ginny I'm sorry"Alexander said as he turn to face Genevieve. "Mr.Cassadine! The judge said "I would like to say something please"Alexander said "Alright, Go ahead but face me"The Judge said "I'm sorry my action not only hurt my wife and children and a innocent baby but two families too and I'm sorry, I wish I could take it back but jail isn't what I need it's help"Alexander said "I'm sorry but it's finale, Case dismissed"The Judge said Alexander look at Genevieve as he went to his cell. "That's great news, Let's go home"Lorenzo said "I need to see Alexander"Genevieve said "Why"Lorenzo ask "Go"Skye said Genevieve left.

No comments:

Post a Comment