Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 44


At The Police Station~Nikolas Cell~Nikolas was in his cell when Emily came by. "Emily'Nikolas said "Why did you try to do this, Was it your idea"Emily ask "Yes, I wasn't going to let my son in jail"Nikolas said "Why team up with Britt"Emily ask "I know she would do it"Nikolas said "Who turn you in"Emily ask "Victor did"Nikolas said "This is all a mess"Emily said "I know, One of my son hates me and the other is in jail and we our going to divorce and I may go to jail"Nikolas said "We will figure this out"Emily said "I maybe safe in jail"Nikolas said "Yes, Lorenzo"Emily said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve was downstairs looking at a picture of her and Victor when Lorenzo came in. "Genevieve , Are you okay"Lorenzo ask "Yes"Genevieve said "Why are you looking at a picture of you and Victor"Lorenzo ask "Daddy, I maybe living here but you have no say in my love life, I"m not a child"Genevieve said "You need to heal from Alexander before you dive into another relationship"Lorenzo said "You just want to keep me here in this damn house! Genevieve yelled as the nanny came in with Sunday Rose. "Sunday Rose wants her mother"The nanny said "Come here Darling, We will read a book"Genevieve said she went upstairs. Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment