Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 22


At Skye/Lorenzo~The family was celebrate Christmas. "Mother, You can't believe that Bianca is alive, You have to stop this, Genevieve is ahead toward a break down"Skylar said "I'm worry too but I have to help her if it was Lila Rae I would look for her too or you"Skye said "Oh Mother"Skylar said Skye touch Skylar hair as Tracy came in with a bag in her hand. "Sorry, I'm late'Tracy said "Why are you here"Skye ask "I'm family and I have a gift for Sunday Rose"Tracy said as Genevieve came by. "Aunt Tracy, I'm glad your here"Genevieve said "Thank you, Genevieve I know you seem lost now but you will be find , Your a Quartermaine"Tracy said "Thank you"Genevieve said as The nanny came in with Sunday Rose. "Would you like to hold Sunday Rose"Genevieve ask "Sure"Tracy said she hold Sunday Rose. "It's nice to see this side of Tracy"Alan said "Yes it is"Monica said

Skye pour a drink as Rae came by. "Skye"Rae said "I'm okay"Skye said as Lorenzo came by and took Skye hand. "Of cause you are"Lorenzo said as the maid came in. "Dinner is ready"The maid said everyone went into the dinning room and sit down. "How is the charity event going"Monica ask "Great I just need to work on a few things, I hope it's a hit"Skye said "It will be, Here to Lila Rae and Bianca, We will never forget them"Lorenzo said "Here"Everyone said

No comments:

Post a Comment