Sunday, May 29, 2016

Forever and For always part 7ch 64 "Spencer family"

At Kelly's Bobbie was working when Luke came in. "Barbara Jean"Luke said "Luke, I'm so glad your home"Bobbie said they share a hug. "How long are you here"Bobbie ask "I'm not back for long, Just helping a friend out"Luke said "Skye"Bobbie ask "Yes, Skye daughter need my help"Luke said "On what"Bobbie ask Luke had a flashback of getting a phone call from Genevieve. "My name is Genevieve Alcazar, I'm Skye Quartermaine daughter I need your help please with this plan"Genevieve said End of flashback. "Genevieve wants me to find her daughter"Luke said "Did you"Bobbie ask as Laura came in. "Bobbie"Laura said as Luke turn around. "Luke"Laura said "Laura it's good to see you, I'm sorry about what going on with your grandson"Luke said "Thanks, I wish I could fix it for my grandson and Nikolas"Laura said "I know"Luke said "It's just rip our family, Nikolas and Emily our divorce"Laura said "I hope for your sake it will get better"Luke said "Thanks, How long are you staying"Laura ask "I'm not sure yet, I'm sorry about Liz , How is Lucky"Luke ask "His doing okay"Laura said "Good"Luke said

No comments:

Post a Comment