Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 17


At General Hospital~Christmas party~Alan and Skye were talking. "Skye, What is going on"Alan ask "Genevieve thinks that Bianca is alive, Is there any chance, You were there that night"Skye ask "Yes, I was there that whole time, I wish Bianca was alive but no"Alan said "Oh Daddy"Skye said "Why does Genevieve think this"Alan ask "Alexander, I want to support my daughter so I called Luke to come to town to help me"Skye said "I'm sorry"Alan said "If Bianca isn't alive, Genevieve is head toward a break down"Skye said as John and Laurel came by. "Merry Christmas"Laurel said "Merry Christmas"Alan said Alexis came by. "John , Laurel I have some gifts for you, Your father loved you both"Alexis said "We know"John said "Yes they know"Skye said as Lorenzo came by. "What is going on"Lorenzo ask "Alexis is giving our children gifts"Skye said "His not the twins father"Alexis said as AJ came by. "Just like Sonny wasn't Michael father but you help Sonny take my son from me"AJ said "Yes Alexis did, Alexis this is up to my daughter not you"Alan said "Did you ever love Jax'Alexis ask "How dare you! Skye yelled "Let's go home"Lorenzo said "Yes, Oh Alexis don't come to my New Year Eve party"Skye said Alexis left. "Where is Genevieve"Skye ask "She left"Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment