Sunday, May 15, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 3 "Is Bianca alive"


At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve were talking. "Daddy, While we look for Bianca, You can't do anything to Alexander please I may need him"Genevieve said "Genevieve"Lorenzo said "He may be the only key I have to find Bianca, I know you love her to"Genevieve said "Of cause I do, Find you only only two months to find Bianca"Lorenzo said "Thank you"Genevieve said the maid came in. "There a man to see Mrs.Cassadine, His name is Berry"The maid said "That's Alexander account"Genevieve said Berry came in. "Berry, This is my parents Skye and Lorenzo Alcazar"Genevieve said "Nice to meet you, Genevieve I have some news for you about the children trust fund and your alimony I'm sorry but Mr. Nikolas Cassadine want me to put him in changer of the children trust fund and no alimony"Berry said "I'm broke"Genevieve ask "I'm sorry"Berry said "It's okay, Genevieve and the children don't need the Cassadine money"Lorenzo said "Genevieve I'm sorry"Berry said and left. "Great, I haven't gone shopping yet for Christmas"Genevieve said "Genevieve, You will be find with your trust funds and credit cards"Lorenzo said he pull out the gold card. "The Gold card"Genevieve said "It's yours"Lorenzo said he give it to Genevieve, "Thanks, I'm going to check on the children and get ready for shopping"Genevieve said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment