Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 18


At General Hospital~Rae and Alan were talking. "Did you know about Genevieve think that Bianca is alive"Alan ask "Yes, Alan I'm worry"Rae said "What is it"Alan ask "Genevieve open up to me but only if I promise I would not say anything to Skye and Lorenzo about what we talk about"Rae said "Do you think Genevieve is head toward a break down"Alan ask "I'm worry about it"Rae said "Me too"Alan said

Nikolas came by Emily. "Emily, Can we talk"Nikolas ask "Not now, I'm not ready too"Emily said "Find just remember that I love you, I always have"Nikolas said "Love isn't our issue, It never was"Emily said "No"Nikolas said

Genevieve was walking with Victor and her children. "I'm sorry about what my brother did"Victor said "I know you are, Nikolas why don't you go get a hot chocolate just stay where I can see you"Genevieve said "Sure Mother"Nikolas said and left. "What is it"Victor ask "Victor, I need your help. Bianca could be alive and I need to find her, Will you help me"Genevieve ask "Yes"Victor said "Thank you"Genevieve said "I loved her too"Victor said "I know you did"Genevieve said

Nikolas was getting hot chocolate. "Nikolas"The woman said as she stood behind him and Nikolas turn around. "Britt"Nikolas said "I'm your grandmother, Merry Christmas"Britt said

No comments:

Post a Comment