Sunday, May 29, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 52 "Skylo wedding''

At The Church~ Lorenzo and John and Nikolas Jr and Luis and AJ were waiting for Skye as Genevieve and Skylar and Laurel and Skylar came down then Skye was walk down by Alan and Rae as Lorenzo took her hand. "Who give this woman hand in marriage"The father ask "Her mother and I do"Alan said he kiss Skye and sit down by Monica.

"Lorenzo and Skye have wrote their own vows"The father said "Skye, We have been thought a lot, We start as friends trying to help each other get over someone then lovers and then news we were having a baby and trying to figure out our feelings , We have hurt each other and had trust issues but one thing is I never stop loving you, Your my better half"Lorenzo said He put the ring on Skye finger. "Lorenzo, You have never try to chance me, You even put me first which not a lot of people have in my life, Your my best friend and father of my children I love you, We just fit"Skye said she put the ring on Lorenzo finger."Skye and Lorenzo would like to light a candle in honor of their daughter Lila Rae"The father said Skye and Lorenzo light the candle.   "Does anyone object"The father ask No one say anything. "You may kiss the bride"The father said Lorenzo kiss Skye.
as someone came in. "No, I guess I'm too late"The man said as he came in and everyone look.
"Luke"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment