Sunday, May 29, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 59~"Take care of my family"

At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve was in the living room looking at a picture of her parents. "You both will be happy, I can't destroy this family anymore, This plan has to work"Genevieve said then she put the picture down and went upstair to check on Nikolas Jr who was sleeping. Genevieve cover him up with a blanket and kiss him. "Forgive me my young man, I love you"Genevieve said she kiss Nikolas  Jr and left then went into Sunday Rose room who was sleeping. "My baby, I'm going to make it up too you"Genevieve said she kiss Sunday Rose and then went into Laurel room who was sleeping. "I'm glad I save you, At least I saved one sister"Genevieve said and kiss her and left and went into John room who was sleeping. "Oh John my baby brother"Genevieve said she kiss him and went into Lila Rae room.

Lila Rae room~Genevieve pick up a picture of Lila Rae. "You would be happy that I'm take care of this family, Just like the way you would"Genevieve said she put the picture down and went into her room and lean on the door. "Just let this plan work"Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment