Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 31


At General Hospital~Alan office~Alan was looking at Bianca case file when Monica came in. "Alan, What is going on"Monica ask "Genevieve thinks Bianca is alive, So I'm looking into it"Alan said "Oh my god, You were their that night, Do you think it's even possible"Monica ask "No, But I'm hope , I was wrong about it if not then Genevieve is head toward a break down"Alan said "No, I hate all this"Monica said "Me too"Alan said "Has Genevieve been talking to Rae or Kevin"Monica ask "I know she talk to Rae but I'm sure Genevieve will not go thought with it"Alan said "No"Monica said "I just wish I could do more"Alan said "Me too"Monica said

At The Quartermaine hotel~Nikolas Jr and Genevieve were having lunch when Nikolas came by. "Nikolas , I miss you"Nikolas said "Grandfather, I'm not ready to see you"Nikolas Jr said "Nikolas, Finish your lunch, I need to talk to your Grandfather"Genevieve said and went by Nikolas. "Nikolas, I know your anger with me but is there any way that Helena is alive and has Bianca"Genevieve ask "Bianca"Nikolas ask "Yes, Alexander told me she alive, I just hope it's not a lie just to keep him alive"Genevieve said "Your father isn't going after him"Nikolas ask "No"Genevieve said "I wish Bianca was alive too I miss her"Nikolas said "I know you do"Genevieve said "I'm sorry for cut you off"Nikolas said "It's okay, I will be just find"Genevieve said and sit back down with her son. "Nikolas, How are you doing"Genevieve ask "Good Mother, We our going to be find"Nikolas Jr said and took her hand. "Yes, We will be"Genevieve said she was feeling better with Nikolas.

No comments:

Post a Comment