Friday, May 13, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 20

 At General Hospital~Skye was waiting in the hallway about news on Jax when Alexis came by. “Any news”Alexis ask “No, Oh Alexis this is all my fault”Skye said “No it’s not and I will make sure Lorenzo goes down for this”Alexis said “I hope so, I’m worry about Lila Rae, She saw the whole thing”Skye said “Oh No”Alexis said Skye wasn’t feeling well and sit down. “Skye, Are you okay”Alexis ask “I haven’t told Jax yet, But I’m pregnant”Skye said “Oh, Congrats”Alexis said “I hope it’s good, When Jax and I went to Spain we made love and I become pregnant and I lose the baby , Our son”Skye said “I’m sorry”Alexis said “Thanks, I hope this one is different”Skye said “Me too, I know you and Jax will be happy this time”Alexis said “Thanks”Skye said As Alan came by. “Dad, How are Josslyn and Lila Rae”Skye ask “Alright, Alice is take care of them”Alan said “Good, Do you know anything about Jax”Skye ask as Dr Drake came by and Skye and Alexis stand up. “Dr Drake, Is my husband okay”Skye ask “I remove the bullet and Jax lose a lot of blood that I had to put him in a medically coma”Patrick said “No, Will Jax wake up”Skye ask “Yes, He sure wake up soon”Dr Drake said “I would like to see my husband”Skye said “Go ahead”Dr Drake said Skye left. “Alexis, I want you to make sure that Lorenzo go away for a long tim”Alan said “I will make sure, Lorenzo Alcazar ruin to many life's it’s time to stop him”Alexis said “Thank you”Alan said

At Jax room~Jax was lay in bed his eyes were close when Skye came in and took his hand. “Oh Jax, I’m so sorry about this, I wish you would wake up , I need to tell you that I’m pregnant we our going to have a child of our own, Maybe a son Jasper Jr, Oh Jax I love you so much, I will make Lorenzo pay for this”Skye said and crying by her husband bedside.

At The Quartermaine~ Lila Rae and Josslyn were having cookies, “It’s you're fault that you're father shot my Daddy! Josslyn yelled “It’s not my fault! Lila Rae yelled as Michael and Kristina came in. “What is going on”Michael ask “Josslyn say it’s my fault that Jax was shot, I love him too”Lila Rae said “Oh Josslyn , I know you're both worry about Jax and he love both of you so much it’s not Lila Rae fault”Michael said “Yes it is, Her father is evil”Josslyn said “Josslyn, Let’s go for a walk”Michael said and took Josslyn. “Kristna, Is my Daddy Lorenzo evil”Lila Rae ask Kristina sit down by Lila Rae. “No, Lila Rae, You're father isn’t evil, He just make different choice then others and I know that Lorenzo love you”Kristina said “Is it wrong that I want to be with him to, I want both my Daddies”Lila Rae ask “No it’s not, You're lucky to have two”Kristina said “I hate that Daddy Lorenzo shot Daddy Jax and I saw it”Lila Rae said “Me too”Kristina said she hug Lila Rae.

Outside~ Michael and Josslyn were outside. “Josslyn, I know you're scare and worry about Jax but he will make it and Jax love both you and Lila Rae, It’s not you're fault or Lila Rae , It’s the adults in this”Michael said “I’m sorry, I just don’t want to lose another parent”Josslyn said “I know and you're not alone, You have me”Michael said they share a hug.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment