Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 20


At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo and Skylar and her children and Luis Jr and Genevieve and Nikolas and Sunday Rose and Laurel and John were their. "Why were you with Victor"Lorenzo ask "I don't have to answer to you, I'm not a child"Genevieve said "Both of you stop it, We our having Christmas"Skye said "Sorry Skye"Lorenzo said "Sorry Mother"Genevieve said "Luis, I'm glad your home and that you can walk again"Skylar said "Thanks to Father, He found a great doctor for me while I was away"Luis said "I'm glad I could save you son, I like to save my children from any pain I can"Lorenzo said and look at Genevieve as Alan and Monica and Rae and AJ and Tea and Lydia and Constanza and Michael came in. "Luis, Your back"Alan said "Yes, Grandfather I'm and I can walk"Luis said Alan went by Luis. "I do hope you come here and stay clean son for your mother sake"Alan said "Yes Grandfather"Luis said "You have a second chance don't blow it"Alan said "I will not"Luis said as Skye and Lorenzo came by. "Is it great that Luis is home"Skye ask "Yes it is, I was just telling Luis not to blow it"Alan said "He will not"Skye said "No"Lorenzo said "Can we open more gifts"Nikolas ask "Yes son"Genevieve said Laurel and John and Nikolas open gifts.

"This gift is from Father, How did it get here"Nikolas said "I found it on the closet at our old house"Genevieve said Nikolas open it was a Ski outfit. "A Ski Outfit"Nikolas said "Remember when we went to Aspen to Ski"Genevieve said "Yes I do"Nikolas said

No comments:

Post a Comment