Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 15 "Quartermaine Christmas"

At The Quartermaine mansion~Alan and Emily and Monica and Edward and Tracy were having breakfast. "Emily your better off without Nikolas"Edward said as Victor came in. "Grandfather is right"Victor said "Victor, What is it"Emily ask "Emily I don't care that you didn't give me life your my mother not her"Victor said "Victor you can get to know her if you want to I get it"Emily said
 "No, I will never get to know her"Victor said "We sure go to the hospital party"Monica said "Yes, Victor come with us"Emily said "Sure"Victor said they left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were alone. "Thank you for bring our son home, Now I have something for you, I have the adoption papers , You can adopt the twins"Skye said "Oh Skye, I love to"Lorenzo said "Good"Skye said they share a kiss.

Genevieve was looking at her wedding ring when Skylar came by. "Genevieve, How are you "Skylar ask "I'm going to be find, Bianca is alive"Genevieve said Skylar give her sister a look. "Skylar, I'm not crazy"Genevieve said as Lorenzo came by. "We sure go"Lorenzo said Genevieve left. "Daddy, This thing about Bianca, Is my twin lose her mind"Skylar ask "I don't know, It scare me too, I want to believe Bianca alive but"Lorenzo said "Are you going to help her"Skylar ask "Your mother called a old friend to help"Lorenzo said "Oh"Skylar said

No comments:

Post a Comment