Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 42



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was in her bedroom looking at a picture of Lila Rae. "Tonight was a great life about you, We honor you and you will live on I will make sure of it, No one will forget you my sweet first born daughter, My miracle child"Skye said as Lorenzo came in. "Skye"Lorenzo said "Tonight was a emotional night for us"Skye said "Yes it was, I wish I could fix it for you and bring our baby back"Lorenzo said "I know you loved Lila Rae as much as I did"Skye said "Yes I do, I love our family Skye"Lorenzo said "I know you do"Skye said they share a kiss.

At The Police Station~Alexis was working on Nikolas case when Laura came in. "Alexis, How bad is it"Laura ask "It's bad"Alexis said "I hate this, Can we just get some good news for once, How did the cops find out anyway"Laura ask as Victor came in. "I told on them'Victor said "Victor, How can you do this to your own father"Laura ask "What my brother did was wrong"Victor said "I agree that Alexander needs help but Nikolas was just doing what a parent does"Laura said "When I was in trouble father didn't do this for me"Victor said "Is this what it's about"Laura ask "No it's not, Your still in love with Genevieve"Alexis said as she look at Victor.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve was looking at a picture of her and Victor.. "Victor"Genevieve said Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment