Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 49 "Quartermaine"


At The Quartermaine mansion~ Emily was looking at a piece of paper when Alan came in. "Emily, What is it"Alan ask "Divorce papers, I Just sign them"Emily said "I'm sorry"Alan said "It's for the best, Who know if Nikolas will go to jail now"Emily said "But you still love him"Alan said "Yes I do, I do love Nikolas and Alexander too but I don't support what they did"Emily said "You will be find your strong"Alan said "Thanks"Emily said "If you don't want to go to the wedding, Skye will understand"Alan said "No I will be find, I'm happy for Skye"Emily said start to cry a little and Alan hug her as Monica came in. "What is going on"Monica ask "I just sign the divorce papers"Emily said "Oh Em"Monica said "I will be find"Emily said

At Lila Rose garden~Edward was outside, "Last night we honor you and Lila Rae , It was a great night, Oh I miss you, You are the love of my life, You would be proud of Skye and the woman she is today, She not the same person who walk thought our house with revenge on her mind, She a mother and Grandmother and business woman and wife, God help her but she love Lorenzo, He has been a good husband to her not cheat on her I give him that, Today they are remarried, I don't worry about Skye as much anymore it's her daughter Genevieve I worry about"Edward said he cut some rose and went inside.
copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment