Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 30


At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was pour a drink when Genevieve came in. "Genevieve, Where have you been"Lorenzo ask "I'm sure you know the guards, I can go out if I want to"Genevieve said "I know, I'm just asking"Lorenzo ask "I went to see Great-Grandfather he give me a job at ELQ"Genevieve said "I hope you didn't take it, Right now that's not what you need"Lorenzo said "You just don't want me to make money! You just want to control me just like Alexander! Genevieve yelled "I'm nothing like him! I have never hit a woman in my life! Lorenzo yelled "You killed Mother sister, Aunt Faith! Genevieve yelled as Skye came in carrying bags. "What are you two fight about"Skye ask as Genevieve pour a drink. "Genevieve thinks it's a great idea to work with Edward and that I'm like Alexander! Lorenzo yelled "Genevieve your father isn't like him, You know that"Skye said "I'm sorry, Daddy your not like Alexander but you are control"Genevieve said "I get you want to work with Edward you want your life back but right now you need to heal and talk to Dr Collins or your grandmother"Lorenzo said Genevieve touch her bracelet. "I agree"Skye said "Of cause you do"Genevieve said "Genevieve, You had a nightmare last night you can't act like your better"Skye said "How is the event going , Do you need any help"Genevieve ask "No it's all set, Genevieve I get you don't want to deal with your pain but you need to"Skye said as Nikolas Jr came in. "Mother, Can we go out to lunch"Nikolas Jr ask "Sure, We can go to Kelly's, Go get the twins"Genevieve said "No , I just want to go with you"Nikolas Jr said "Alright"Genevieve said they left. "This isn't good"Lorenzo said "No it's not"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment