Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 37



At The Jail cell~Alexander cell~Alexander was in his cell when Constanza came by. "What do you want"Alexander ask "The truth, It's time for you to stop hurting Genevieve, and tell her you were lying about Bianca that she is dead"Constanza said "I'm not going to do that"Alexander said "Did you ever love Genevieve or feel bad about what you did"Constanza said "Yes I did,, I do want to chance it but I can't go back"Alexander said "I'm worry about Genevieve, Your destroy her again"Constanza said and left.

At a hotel~ Britt hotel room~ Britt was in her hotel room when Nikolas came in. "What do you want"Britt ask "Tonight, We do this plan and free our son"Nikolas said as Victor came in. "What plan is that father"Victor ask "Why are you here"Nikolas ask "I came to see her, So your planning on free Alexander but when I was in jail you would of never did that for me"Victor said "That's not true, I love you too son"Nikolas said "No you don't, You sent me away"Victor said "I sent you to a school"Nikolas said "Victor, Please don't tell the cops"Britt said Victor left. "This isn't good"Britt said "No it's not"Nikolas said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was putting on her earring as Lorenzo came in. "Are you ready, The car sure be here"Lorenzo said "Yes I'm, Tonight is Lila night"Skye said "Yes"Lorenzo said

At The Quartermaine~Edward was looking at a picture of Lila. "Tonight is a party about you and Lila Rae both Lila's"Edward said Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment