Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 29


At Lorenzo/Skye~Lorenzo came in to find Nikolas on his laptop. "Is your mother here"Lorenzo ask "No mother went out"Nikolas said Lorenzo pick up his phone and called Genevieve who was about to go into Edward office. "Daddy, I will be home soon, Just relax"Genevieve said and hang up the phone and went into Edward office. "Grandfather, What is it"Genevieve ask "I need you to work here in our legal department"Edward said "Thank you but"Genevieve said "I know your scare but you need to get your life back'Edward said "I do need money, Alexander isn't give me any in the divorce,I also want to get out of the house and find my own , Alright"Genevieve said "Good and you can move into the mansion if you want"Edward said "This is just want a need to get my life back a remind that I can do this"Genevieve said "Yes you can"Edward said Genevieve left.

At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas and Alexis were talking. "Emily and I are divorce, I cheat"Nikolas said "Oh Nikolas, I'm worry about you"Alexis said "I will be find"Nikolas said "I will draw up the papers"Alexis said "Thank you"Nikolas said "It's not your fault about Alexander"Alexis said "Yes it is"Nikolas said as Alexis left. "But I will save my son"Nikolas said Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment