Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 26



At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo came down from seeing Genevieve burns and throw the glass every where when Skye came in. "Lorenzo"Skye said "Sorry but he need to pay"Lorenzo said "Yes he does but you promise"Skye said "For now"Lorenzo said "I get your upset, I hate it too seeing Genevieve like this"Skye said "I hate it too"Lorenzo said they share a hug as Genevieve came down. "Daddy, Are you okay"Genevieve ask "Yes, I'll be okay, We all well"Lorenzo said "Yes"Genevieve said

At The Quartermaine Mansion~Emily was looking out the window when Monica came by. "Emily, Are you okay"Monica ask "No, Victor was here , He caught Nikolas and Britt together"Emily said "Oh Emily, I'm sorry what are you going to do"Monica ask "End it, I can't let it go"Emily said "I'm sorry, I know how it feels but you will be find"Monica said "Yes I will, I'm going to see Nikolas"Emily said and left.

At General Hospital~Alan office~Alan and Bobbie were talking. "Bobbie you were the nurse on duty when Bianca Cassadine came in that night from the crash , Is there anything you remember, "Alan said "There was no way of save her"Bobbie said "Thanks"Alan said " I know it's hard now it's up to Genevieve to get better"Alan said "Yes'Bobbie said Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment