Sunday, May 15, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 42


The Quartermaine/Howard hotel
 The Quartermaine were having lunch when Lydia came in and look at AJ who was talking to Skye. “AJ , Go listen to Lydia we both have made mistake and hate when other didn’t give us a chance”Skye said “You're right”AJ said he left to talk to Lydia. “Lydia, I’m ready to listen”AJ said “Alright”Lydia said they left. Alan and Monica came by Skye. “I’m happy for both of you that Emily is back”Skye said “Thank you”Monica said “You don’t blame Lydia do you”Skye ask “We our just wonder why she did it”Alan said “No one is perfect, I have a feeling that AJ love her, Let them be together, I want AJ happy”Skye said “We all do , It’s up to AJ”Alan said “I guess”Monica said

Lydia and AJ went to a room to talk.””AJ, I didn’t want to keep Emily from you're family, But I had no choice Helena blackmail me, I did have a daughter but she was died and I blame myself for it and I miss her like crazy and I want a daughter so I took a like to Emily and was a mother to her”Lydia said “I’m not perfect either but you sure of told me”AJ said “I know you're right”Lydia said AJ open the door . “Is it over”Lydia ask

Inside the hotel restaurant~ Skye and Jax and Monica and Alan and Tracy and Jane and Lila Rae and Josslyn and Rae and Michael and Alexis and Kristina and Ned were their having lunch and laughing when their was a bomb and the hotel blow up.
To be Continued.....
Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment