Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 21


At Skye/Lorenzo~The family was celebration Christmas together. "Skye, I'm happy for you"AJ said '"Thanks, I hope next year is a great year for our family"Skye said "Me too"AJ said they share a hug.

"Tea, We need to talk, Do you have any feelings for AJ"Lydia ask "No I love my husband, I get that your worry but you don't have too"Tea said "I'm glad your here for Constanza"Lydia said "Thank you and for take care of Constanza , I'm glad she had family around her"Tea said "I loved her too"Lydia said

"Genevieve, Are you okay"Skylar ask "I will be better soon, When Bianca comes home"Genevieve said "You really think that"Skylar ask "Yes, Don't you"Genevieve said Skylar touch her sister hair, "I'm worry about you"Skylar said "Your always the one who worries the most, You must get that from Daddy"Genevieve said as Nikolas came by. "Mother,I have a gift it was under the tree the name is Goodness, Do you know who it is"Nikolas ask "It's mine, It must be from Alexander"Genevieve said she open it was a bracelet with charm on it. "Oh Alexander remember"Genevieve said "What is it"Skye ask "It's from Bianca before the crash she give it to me and the clap broke one day and I was so upset, Alexander must of fix it"Genevieve said she cried as she put it on her. "Genevieve"Skye said "I'm going to be okay soon"Genevieve said "Yes"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment