Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 24


At Skye/Lorenzo~That night~Genevieve bedroom~She was sleeping when Genevieve had a nightmare and scream and woke herself up.

Skye/Lorenzo bedroom~Skye and Lorenzo wake up and heard that scream. "Genevieve"Skye said she got up and put on her robe. "I will go"Skye said "I will go too"Lorenzo said "Just stay clam"Skye said "I will"Lorenzo said

Genevieve room~Genevieve was sitting on her bed crossing her legs when Rose came in."Ms.Genevieve, I have some tea for you"Rose said "I'm sorry, I wake you"Genevieve said "It's okay"Rose said "The children"Genevieve said "They are sleeping"Rose said she wash Genevieve face. "You always take good care of me"Genevieve said as Skye and Lorenzo came in. "I'm sorry I wake you up"Genevieve said "It's okay, Do you need anything"Skye ask "No, Rose made me some tea"Genevieve said "Do you want a sleeping pill"Lorenzo ask "No"Genevieve said "Do you want to talk"Skye ask "No, I'll be alright, Stop put your life on hold for me"Genevieve said "We just want to help that's all we love you"Skye said "I know,I love you too, I just want for once to slept with out him"Genevieve said "We want that too and you will soon"Lorenzo said as Rose left. "Daddy, Even if you do take care of him the nightmare will be their still"Genevieve said "You need to talk to someone"Skye said "I know"Genevieve said "Just try to rest"Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo kiss Genevieve and left. "I hate this"Skye said "Me too"Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment