Sunday, May 15, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 2 "Is Bianca alive"


At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were worry about Genevieve when she came in with a lock box. "Mother, Did Daddy tell you that Bianca is alive"Genevieve ask "Yes, Why do you think that"Skye ask Genevieve took a key and open the box an pull out a piece of paper. "In this box, Bianca always kept important paper Birth certificate and adoption papers and now it only has her death certificate and the date is missing, I never look at it till now and There a picture of Helena outside the hospital that night"Genevieve said "Is that all"Lorenzo ask "After I talk to Grandmother Rae about Alexander before the trial I went to see Alexander, He believe that Helena plan the crash and that she wanted to kill our daughter no woman was going to take over the empire"Genevieve said "Do you think Alexander ask Helena to get ruin of Bianca"Lorenzo ask "No, Alexander isn't a good husband but his a good father I have to believe that and I have to find my daughter"Genevieve said "How"Skye ask "I was hope you would help me mother, I know you were friends with someone name Luke Spencer, Who knows the Cassadine, He can help"Genevieve said Lorenzo put his hands on Genevieve face. "Princess, You saw Bianca body, This is going to lean to heart break for you, Please don't to this to yourself"Lorenzo said "Daddy, If this was Lila Rae you would do anything to bring her back to us to mother I know would you and I have to do the same, My baby is alive! Genevieve said "I will Call Luke"Skye said "Thanks Mother"Genevieve said "What about Nikolas, If Bianca is alive you have to give him up"Lorenzo said "I know and I can do that, I just want my baby back"Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment