Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 36


At The Quartermaine hotel~Skye was getting the event ready when Genevieve came in. "Genevieve, Why are you here"Skye ask "I came to help mother"Genevieve said "Genevieve, Thank you but I don't need help , I been planning events like this for a long time"Skye said "I just want to help"Genevieve said "Genevieve, It's not about you"Skye said "Find! Your not the only one who missing her"Genevieve said and left.

At Constanza/Tea office~Constanza was on the phone. "I do hope you come tonight for the family, Aunt Skye was always their for us, You can't be mad at that, "Constanza said and hang up as Genevieve came in. "Genevieve"Constanza said "I just came to see how you are"Genevieve said "I'm find, I have some news, Mother is going to work with me here"Constanza said "That's great"Genevieve said "Genevieve, How are you"Constanza ask "Trying to get my life back"Genevieve said "Good"Constanza said "Yes,I'm going to work at ELQ and soon Bianca will be home"Genevieve said "What do you mean by that"Constanza ask "Bianca is alive"Genevieve said "Who told you that"Constanza ask "Alexander, I sure go and let you work"Genevieve said "I love you and if you want to talk"Constanza said "Thanks, I'm glad your working here"Genevieve said "Me too,, I'm glad Alexis left to open her own practice"Constanza said Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment