Sunday, May 15, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 4



At The Quartermaine mansion~Monica and Emily were sitting down having tea. "I just can't believe that Nikolas know our son was alive and never told me about it"Emily said "I know and I'm sorry about it, But maybe for some reason Nikolas had a reason for it"Monica said "I guess"Emily said "Do you still love Nikolas"Monica ask "Yes"Emily said as Tracy came in. "What are you doing here"Tracy ask "Emily has a right to come here and is welcome"Monica said "Even what her son did to Genevieve, You never really love Genevieve did you Monica"Tracy ask "I do love Genevieve"Monica said " I love her to and I hate what my son did to Genevieve"Emily said 'Even after the trial is over Genevieve will never be the same"Tracy said "I know that"Emily said

On the docks~Skye was sitting on the bench thinking when AJ came by. "Skye, What is it ,You look worry"AJ said "I'm it's Genevieve, I think Lorenzo is right and she losing her mind, She think Bianca is alive and wants me to call Luke"Skye said "Do you think she could be alive"AJ ask "I don't know, I just want the hurt to stop"Skye said "I know, Are you going to call Luke"AJ ask "Yes"Skye said "Skye, If you need anything"AJ said "Thanks, I'm just trying not to drink"Skye said "I know"AJ said

No comments:

Post a Comment