Sunday, May 29, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 67

At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve room~ Lorenzo was helping Genevieve into the bed as the nurse step out. "Daddy"Genevieve said "Just rest"Lorenzo said "No Daddy, I have to tell you something"Genevieve said "What is it Princess"Lorenzo ask Genevieve whisper into Lorenzo ear.. "Kill him"Genevieve said "Don't worry"Lorenzo said and left.

Downstairs~Skye and Luke were talking."So how long are you staying this time"Skye ask "Not for long"Luke said "Oh"Skye said as Lorenzo came in. "I'm sorry about this"Luke said "I know this would happened that Alexander was telling a lie, Anyway how much do we owe you"Lorenzo ask "This one on the house for a old friend"Luke said "I'm not old"Skye said "Never"Luke said and kiss Skye goodbye and left. "Lorenzo, How is Genevieve"Skye ask "Not good, I wish you didn't help Genevieve look into this, I get why but I wish you didn't"Lorenzo said "Are you blame me"Skye ask "No , I just hate all this"Lorenzo said "So do I"Skye said

At Rae house~Rae was looking out the window thinking of a secret that Genevieve told het. "Oh Genevieve I do hope this plan works"Rae said

No comments:

Post a Comment