Sunday, May 15, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 41



At the church~Skye and Jax and Lila Rae and Josslyn and AJ and Michael and Monica and Edward and Tracy and Alexis and Emily and Jane were their. Michael was holding Rae and Alexis was by him. “Do you swear to protect this child and teach Rae the bible in God names”The father said “We do”Michael said “We do”Alexis said “Do you swear to teach Rae right from wrong”The father ask “We do”Michael said “We do”Alexis said The father pour the water on Rae and it was over. “So Jax , Rae is yours”Jane ask “My adoption daughter, Mother Are you okay, I told you about Rae right”Jax ask “Yes. I’m sorry”Jane said “Mother, Are you okay”Jax ask “I just am forget things”Jane said “Is that why you miss my wedding”Jax ask “Yes”Jane said

Michael was holding Rae, “I miss you Rae, But I know that Skye and Jax will be good for you, They will raise you right”Michael said as Skye came by. “Michael, You're always welcome in Rae life, You know that right”Skye said “Yes I do , Thank you”Michael aid “You're welcome, You're family”Skye said She took Rae from Michael.

“Emily, I’m glad you came, It meant a lot to Skye”Monica said “I’m close with my sister”Emily ask “No, but you get Skye, She is hard to get along, She use to be , But Skye and I have now got a long”Monica said “Skye not yours”Emily ask “No, Alan didn’t know about Skye till much later, Either did her mother, Rae died”Monica said “Oh”Emily said “She was murdered a couple months ago”Monica said

“Alan and Jax were talking. “Alan, I think my mother has alzheimer's, She been forgive things”Jax said “Bring Jane to General Hospital, Tomorrow and we can do a test”Alan said “Thank you”Jax said as Skye came by, with the children, “What is going on”Skye ask “We will talk later”Jax said “Alright, Let’s go to the hotel for lunch”Skye said Skye and Jax left with there daugthers.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment