Friday, May 13, 2016

The one and Only part 2 ch 29



~At The airport~Skye was there waiting for Jane to come as she got off the plane. “Jane, I’m glad you're here”Skye said “Me too, I just wish it was for a good reason. I’m sorry I miss the wedding”Jane said “Me too, But our Jax is coming back to us, Robin made a cure for Jax”Skye said “Oh that’s great news, Skye I’m glad that you and Jax work it out, I know you were the one for my son not Carly or Brenda”Jane said “Thank you, I have good news, I’m pregnant”Skye said “Oh Skye, That’s wonderful, Our Jax has to come back to us”Jane said “Yes, He doesn’t know yet”Skye said “Let’s go”Jane said Skye and Jane left.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Hayden was in the den and look at a picture of Emily and had a weird feeling about it as Monica came in. “That’s a picture of my late daughter Emily”Monica said “I’m sorry,How did she die”Hayden ask “ A evil man killed her, Anthony Zacchara, Out of payback for my other son Jason”Monica said “Wow, I’m so sorry, You must miss her”Hayden said “Yes I do, Alan and I adoption Emily after her mother and a good friend of mine died of cancer”Monica said “That was sweet of you”Hayden said “Emily was the best part of our family”Monica said and look at Hayden as Lydia came in. “Is everything okay”Lydia ask “Yes, We were just talking that’s all”Hayden said “We sure go, I’m helping AJ decorate the restaurant” Lydia said “Have fun”Monica said Lydia and Hayden left. “Something is going on with them”Monica said

At General Hospital~ Jax room~Jax was in bed when Jane and Skye came in. “Oh Jax my baby boy, You have to wake up, I can’t lose you, I lose you're father and Jerry no more lose for us, Come on Skye and Josslyn and Lila Rae and Skye was telling me you have adoption a little girl you're name Rae, Please wake up”Jane said and took her son hand. “I will leave you two alone”Skye said and left. “I’m so glad you and Skye work it out, She the only woman who love you and only you not Sonny, You and Skye our good for each other”Jane said

At The hallway~ Skye was their when Alexis came by. “Skye, I have some good news for you, I have the paperwork on Jax adoption Lila Rae is finale and the paperwork of you both adoption and chance Avery name to Rae is finale”Alexis said “Oh thank you, I wish I did know my sister I love her daughter”Skye said “Ava was kind of like Sonny she love the mob more then anyone”Alexis said “Do you think she love Rae”Skye ask “I hope she did”Alexis said “Oh, Thank you”Skye said “You're welcome, How is Jax”Alexis ask “Robin made a cure for him and is giving it to him a little at a time, Jane with him now”Skye said “That’s great”Alexis said “Yes it is, Do you think Lorenzo will go to jail”Skye ask “Yes I do”Alexis said “Good”Skye said

In Lorenzo jail cell~ Lorenzo was in his cell when another inmate came in and beat up Lorenzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment