Sunday, May 29, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 56 "Skylo Wedding"

At the Quartermaine hotel Skye and Lorenzo wedding reception. Skye went to talk to Emily. "Emily, Thank you for coming"Skye said "Your welcome, I do hope you and Lorenzo are happy"Emily said "Thanks , I want that for you too"Skye said "Thanks"Emily said "If you want to talk"Skye said "Skye I will be find"Emily said "Yes you will, Skye the wedding was beautiful"Alan said "Thank you Daddy"Skye said "So Luke is back"Alan said "Yes,Luke went to look for Bianca"Skye said "Oh"Alan said "Daddy, I'm over him"Skye said "Good, All Luke did was hurt you"Alan said "Yeah"Skye said

Genevieve was having a drink as Skylar came by. "Genevieve"Skylar said "I'm find"Genevieve said "What if Luke doesn't have news that Bianca is not alive, Will you be okay"Skylar ask Genevieve hug her sister and whisper in her sister ear.

Skye went to look for Lorenzo and ran into Luke, "Skye,  You look beautiful"Luke said "Thank you, And for helping me, Come over to the house at noon"Skye said "Sure, Does he make you happy"Luke ask "Yes, This is our second wedding, I divorce Lorenzo when Lila Rae died, I blame him for our daughter having cancer"Skye said "I'm sorry about Lila Rae"Luke said "Thank you"Skye said as Lorenzo came by. "Skye"Lorenzo said "We our just talking, Luke is coming to the house at noon tomorrow"Skye said "Good, It better be good news"Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment