Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 7 ch 32


At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was going over the last min paperwork for the event when Lorenzo came in. "How is the planning going"Lorenzo ask "Great, I kind of want to do this every year if it's a hit"Skye said "Sure, and it's going to be a hit"Lorenzo said he kiss Skye. "I have some news about it, I ask Blair to sing at the event"Skye said "Really 'Lorenzo ask "Yes, We made peace with the past beside fighting over Mac Holden wasn't worth it and I won you in the end"Skye said "Yes you did, I will always be yours"Lorenzo said "Yes"Skye said they share another kiss as Genevieve and Nikolas came in. "How was lunch"Skye ask "Great, Daddy I'm sorry"Genevieve said "Thank you"Lorenzo said as Rae came in. "Grandmother, I'm sure your here to help mother with the event, Let's go check on Sunday Rose"Genevieve said and went upstairs. "Actually, I'm here to talk to you Skye"Rae said "I need to make a phone call"Lorenzo said and left. "Mother, What is it"Skye ask "I just want to see how you are doing about Lila Rae"Rae said "I miss Lila Rae, Even more but planning this event has help"Skye said "Good, I do wish I could bring her back to you"Rae said "I wish the same and for Bianca to come back"Skye said "That's why you want to help Genevieve"Rae said "Yes, I want to take her pain away,I could not save her from him but I can bring back Bianca I will, She not doing good"Skye said "We will help her"Rae said they share a hug. Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment