Wednesday, September 6, 2017

All Mixed up part 4 ch 13


At Port Charles-Outside-Olivia was in the park holding a cup of tea when Cassie came by holding a cup of tea to. “Olivia,,Are you okay “Cassie ask “Not really I got bad news about my baby “Olivia said “I'm sorry, I know we only meet in passing but you can talk to me”Cassie said “I do need a friend. This baby has Down Syndrome “Olivia said “You look scared “Cassie said “I'm, The baby will have a lot to deal with “Olivia said “Do you love this baby”Cassie ask “Yes with all my heart “Olivia said “Then you can handle it and help this baby with you're husband who I can tell by the way he looks at you he love you”Cassie said “Yes he does, Ned family has money and two our doctors who can help “Olivia said “Yes”Cassie said “Are you okay”Olivia ask ‘*It's hard living in this town knowing that I look like my dead twins sister “Cassie said “I'm sure it's hard I never know Carly, So maybe we can be friends “Olivia said “I would love it”Cassie said “Me too”Olivia said and left.

Felicia was walking by when she ran into Alexis and spill her binder which the paper fell to the floor. “I'm sorry “Alexis said she help pick them up and give them to Felicia. “So you're working for Jackson Montgomery “Alexis ask “Yes I'm his champion manager “Felicia said “I'm Dorian “Alexis said “Well I'll see you around “Felicia said “Yes”Alexis said Felicia left.

At Ava house-Ava was at home talking to Julian. “So when are you going to tell Lorenzo the new “Ava ask “Soon but I want you to know you will always be my sister, I'm glad you are become a successful businesswoman “Julian said “Thank me to”Ava said “I want to run this town with Lorenzo and Mateo”Julian said “You will”Ava said

At Michael /Sabrina-Michael was home when Sabrina came in. “Michael, I want to say I'm sorry for pushing you away, I blame myself and I was scared you would blame me”Sabrina said “Never, Whatever we have to deal with we will together I love you “Michael said “I love you to”Sabrina said they share a kiss.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment