Friday, September 15, 2017

All Mixed up part 4 ch 47


“Family Secrets”
At Emma/Richard-Emma had just give all the evidence on Mateo to Anna who left as Richard came into the house. “Why was Anna here”Richard ask,”About my assignment “Emma said “Oh”Richard said “Are you still going to take down Lorenzo “Emma ask “No unfortunately Anna took me off the case, Which I don't want to”Richard said “I know you miss you're father but giving revenge isn't the way to get Ric back “Emma said “No, I still hate that my mother married him”Richard said “I know”Emma said “We are going to make it this time”Richard said they share a kiss.

At Rae-Rae and Rick we're talking when Skye came into the room. “Mother I need answers about my childhood that you may know and I need you to be honest with me about it we have came along way”Skye said “Yes we have”Rae said Rick left the room.”Skye, What do you want answer about “Rae ask “Did you know Althea? Skye ask she pull out a picture of Althea, Rae look,at the picture. “Yes, I know this woman but her name wasn't Althea when I know her it was Jodi she is my sister “Rae said “You're sister! Did we ever meet ? Did you know she was a drunk who hurt me! Skye yelled as she cried. “I did see you once in passing I didn't know she hurt you , I didn't know my sister had a drinking problem, If I know she was hurt I would've of save you, Even if you were not mine “Rae said “Why didn't you tell me”Skye ask “When you talking about Althea you called her Althea but I didn't think it was the same person “Rae said “I'm sorry “Skye said “It's okay, Who told you this “Rae ask “My cousin is in town she was there for me growing up and she told me that you know Althea and that you meet in London, Audrey Wentworth”Skye said “Yea we have meet , Do you know that Audrey is a con artist looking for money”Rae ask “She still doing that I will talk to her “Skye said “Good, Skye are you okay”Rae ask “Audrey and Lorenzo think I should deal with my childhood so we are going to London to see if Althea their”Skye said “Do you want me to go with you”Rae ask “No you don't have to you look busy with Rick”Skye said “Rick will be fine, I want to go with you”Rae said “Good, I'm so scared “Skye said “You never told me that she abused you”Rae said “She did and the whole time I want Adam to save me but he never did,”Skye said “Do you think Adam know”Rae ask “Adam told me he didn't and I wanted to believe him but I was a little girl all alone and scared they again I would get hit “Skye said “We all failed you,”Rae said they share a hug. “I sure go, I do what you to go with me”Skye said “Call me about the time”Rae said and Skye left.

Rick came out of the room. “Rae, Is it ok,”Rick ask “Yes Skye just misunderstood something it turns out my sister is Skye adopted mother “Rae said “You didn't know.”Rick said “No but it make since Jodi always wanted what I had”Rae said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment