Friday, September 22, 2017

All Mixed up part 5 ch 10


At Maxie House-Maxie was having some wine when their was a knock on the door Maxie open it was Felicia. “Maxie, I just had to see you after tonight “Felicia said “It was sad to see Starr having to give up her daughter”Maxie said “Yes it's sad I found Bobbie at BJ grave , I'm always grateful that Tony and Bobbie gives you BJ heart “Felicia said “Yes me too, I will never forget BJ”Maxie said they share a hug.

At Richard/Emma-Richard and Emma were packing their clothes. “Do we really have to leave town”Emma ask “We have to our covers maybe blow by my stepfather “Richard said as their was a knock on the door it was Skye. “You're leaving”Skye ask “Yes Mother we have to our cover's been blown Lorenzo know what we both do for a living, Did you tell him”Richard ask “No, But Lorenzo a smart man he figured it out, You don't have to leave”Skye said “We have to I can't trust Lorenzo, I still can't believe you married him, Lorenzo killed Father and Sierra was shot too “Richard said “Just because I married Lorenzo doesn't mean I regret my marriage to Ric he was a great father and husband “Skye said “We have to go”Richard said “Richard, I love you , You are my son yes I didn't give you life but you're my son”Skye said “I love you to Mother I just don't agree with who you love “Richard said “Stay safe”Skye said she kiss Richard and left as Anna came in. “I have a safe place for both of you “Anna said they left.

At The Warehouse-John was talking to Dorian. “I want to use my connection to the WSB and the CIA to take down Erica Kane”Dorian said “Yes Boss”John said “No One mess with my family “Dorian said

At The Police Station-Erica was in her cell. “What have I done “Erica ask herself as Todd and Victor came by. “Yes, What have you done? You broke our daughter heart and we will make you pay “Todd said “You're both her father “Erica ask “It's complicated , Anyway you broke Starr heart, “Victor said “I hate myself for what I did , I'm so sorry I wish I could take the pain away “Erica said “I know me too”Todd said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment