Wednesday, September 20, 2017

All Mixed Up part 4 ch 62


At The Quartermaine hotel-Erica was in the lobby when Skye came by. “Erica, I hope you're coming to the fundraiser “Skye said “Yes I will be there, I'm sorry about you're daughter I don't know how I would go on without my daughter's in my life “Erica said “I miss Sierra everyday and even more when I look at her twin daughters, But this charity Sierra would love it “Skye said “Well I can't wait it's going to be a night to remember “Erica said

At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae and Morgan were talking about the fundraising. “So the children are going to a daycare a few blocks away from the hotel, I think it will be a hit , I hope so in honor of my sister “Lila Rae said “It will be a hit “Morgan said as Grace came in. “Mother, Can I go to the fundraiser for Aunt Sierra “Grace ask “No it's only for grown ups “Lila Rae said “Alright “Grace said “I know you miss Sierra she love you always “Lila Rae said “I know”Grace said as Michael and Bobbie and Josslyn came in. “Morgan I'm glad you're well”Bobbie said “Thanks Grandmother “Morgan said “We are happy you are here “Michael said “Thanks, Josslyn I'm sorry about Spencer “Morgan said “Thanks “Josslyn said

At AJ /Lydia-Lydia was worrying about Audrey when AJ came in. “Lydia, Are you okay”AJ ask “No, The woman Audrey she my half sister and wants money “Lydia said “We will not give her any “AJ said “I know what she wants to get what belongs to her we both do”Lydia said “Yes we do”AJ said “It's not her fault that my father cheated “Lydia said “No it's not”AJ said “Maybe all she want is to belong In a family “Lydia said “Yes”AJ said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment