Monday, September 18, 2017

All Mixed Up part 4 ch 53


“Family Secrets”
At London -Skye and Lorenzo and Alan and Rae and Audrey arrived at Althea house and Skye took a deep breath and knock on the door..A woman with blond hair and well dress open the door. “Can I help you “The woman ask “Mother it's me, Antoinette “Skye said Althea touch Skye hair. “My baby girl, You are finally home., Come in”Althea said they came into the house. “Althea, I want you to meet my husband Lorenzo and This is Alan and Rae and you remember Audrey “Skye said “Yes and I know Rae she my sister, How do you know her”Althea ask “Althea. I know the truth about myself that I'm not you're daughter you took me from Rae she my mother and Alan is my father “Skye said “No it's not true,You are Althea and Adam Chandler daughter, Adam first born,Adam was so happy when you were born “Althea said “Adam wasn't there when I was born he was at a business meeting out of town”Skye said “If you're not my daughter then how did I get you “Althea ask “You stole me from you're own sister! To save you're marriage! Skye yelled Althea went to slap Skye and Skye grab her hand. “I will not let you hurt me anymore! Skye yelled “Jodi it's time for the truth to come out “Rae said “Fine, Adam and I were having trouble in our marriage and I didn't want to give up yet I loved Adam still so I thought if I had a baby it would fix our marriage and I try to get pregnant but it didn't happen so I fake a pregnancy and then Rae came over for a visit she was pregnant and scared that she was going to do it alone and had no money or a job so I told Rae to stay with me which she did and then I took you to the hospital when you're water broke, Remember “Althea said “Yes I do, I had to be drug when I give birth it was a hard delivered “Rae said “Yes and a while you were giving birth I also give birth and I paid the doctor to give me you're baby and tell you that you're baby dead”Althea said Rae slap her..”How dare you! You play with my life! And Skye life! Rae yelled

“Antoinette had a great life, Didn't you “Althea ask “A great life? You drink all the time and had men over and you hurt me! Skye yelled “You are lying I never hurt you, I brought you pretty things you never want for anything! Althea said “Just my parents love which I have now, Not from you but from Rae and Alan”Skye said “Skye, Lets go”Lorenzo said “Don't go, Antoinette don't leave me”Althea said “Skye “Audrey said “Audrey you have always been troubled “Althea said “I wouldn't mind looking around “Skye said “Sure, I'll make some tea I would love to for you to tell me about you're life”Althea said “Sure”Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment