Monday, September 18, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 4 ch 54



“Family Secrets”
At London--Althea house-Skye and Lorenzo and Alan and Rae and Audrey were having tea and coffee with Althea. “So Skye how long have you and Lorenzo been married”Althea ask “We just remarry a couple of months ago, Before we were married for ten years “Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Do you have any children “Althea ask Skye hesitated she hated that question now that Sierra was dead. “We have three, Our younger daughter is in heaven and Lorenzo and I have a son between us”Skye said “I'm sorry about you're daughter, I would like to make peace with you Antoinette “Althea said Skye wasn't sure about trusted Althea. “I need to use the lady room”Skye said “Do you remember where it is”Althea ask “Their nothing in this house I forget”Skye said she walk away she need a break from Althea and the past. “Rae, Do you forgive me , We are family “Althea said “You didn't take a stuff animal or a doll! You took my daughter from me!! Rae yelled “I know I cause a lot of pain I thought I was doing the right thing “Althea said “Right thing! Alan yelled “Did our parents know what you did? Rae ask “Mother and Daddy thought it was for the best that I raised you're daughter “Althea said “I can't believe you”Rae said

At a old room-Skye walk into the room and look around it was her old room when she was a little girl. Althea came into the room. “I know you would be here, Antoinette,I mean Skye I want to know you and fix things between us “Athea said “Did you ever love me “Skye ask “Yes I did”Althea said “It took me a long time to get better and trust again after what you did to me, I'm a mother and a wife and business woman, I do want to fix things, I want you to come back to a Port Charles with us”Skye said “You will not regret it”Althea said Lorenzo came into the room. “How is everyone “Lorenzo ask “I ask Althea to come with us”Skye said “If that's what you want you have my support “Lorenzo said “I'm going to pack, Skye if you want anything take it”Althea said and left. “This was my bedroom, If only these walls could talk “Skye said “Skye, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “No I really want a drink right now “Skye said “Just lean on me,Lorenzo said he took her hand.,

Audrey was looking around as Althea came by.”If you hurt Antoinette anymore I will destroy you “Audrey said “You are nothing but a con artist “Althea said “I have changed “Audrey said

“Rae, I'm sorry “Alan said “Me to this is my fault “Rae said “No you thought you could trust you're sister, We are all a victim here”Alan said Skye came by. “I ask Althea to come back with us”Skye said “We have you're support on this “Alan said “We all were hurt”Skye said “Yes “Alan said Lorenzo came by. “The Jet is ready “Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment