Monday, September 18, 2017

All Mixed up Part 4 ch 55


“I’m you're Son”
At Port Charles-The police station-Mateo was in jail when Gabriel came in to see him. “Mateo, Did you really do this”Gabriel ask “Yes, I did”Mateo said “Why”Gabriel ask “To make us more richer “Mateo said “Now you are in jail nice going “Gabriel said “My sister will fix it”Mateo said “She better! Gabriel yelled Tea came by. “No bail is being set I'm sorry “Tea said “So I have to stay here? Did you get a hold of Lorenzo “Mateo ask “Yes”Tea said “How can we get Mateo out of this “Gabriel ask “You need to take the deal it's the only way, I'm a brilliant lawyer but I don't think I'm going to get you out of this “Tea said “Tea, You have too”Mateo said ‘Mateo , Do it! Gabriel said as Lorenzo Jr came in with a cop. “What's going on with my nephew “Tea ask “Gina and I were arrested “Lorenzo Jr said he went into his cell. “I want to talk to my nephew alone “Tea said the cop left. “What did you do “Tea ask “We got rid of evidence “Lorenzo Jr said “My work is cutting out for me this week “Tea said

At Julian house-Julian was alone at home when their was a knock on the door it was Lucas. “Can I help you “Julian ask “I'm Lucas Jones, My biological mother is Cheryl Stansbury and I just learn that you're my father “Lucas said “I didn't know Cheryl was pregnant, Who raised you “Julian ask “Tony and Bobbie Jones there were great parents to me,I had a great life I just wanted to meet you “Lucas said “What do you do for a living “Julian ask “I'm a doctor and I'm a gay “Lucas said “This is a lot to take in”Julian said “Yes it is,I will always think of Tony as my father “Lucas said “I get that “Julian said Lucas left. Julian was in shock that he had a son.

At General Hospital-Dr. Lee office-Olivia and Ned we're getting a check up on the baby. “The baby is doing good, Are you going to keep it”Dr. Lee ask “Yes we are in it for the long haul “Ned said “Yes we are”Olivia said “That's great”Dr.Lee said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment