Wednesday, September 13, 2017

All Mixed up part 4 ch 37


At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo and Tea and Mateo and Julian were their with Robin. ‘I have the test results back, Julian is you're brother “Robin said “Thank you”Tea said Robin left. “So we our family, What do you want “Lorenzo ask “Just to know my family and to work together “Julian said “Welcome to the family “Mateo said “Julian, I will welcome you to this family and I will be a lawyer for you if you ever need one,”Tea said “Thanks I always want another sister “Julian said “I believe I can trust you “Mateo said “Thanks, Lorenzo “Julian ask ,
“I will give it a try”Lorenzo said “Thank you “Julian said “Lorenzo, I have to go to work “Skye said “I'll walk you out “Lorenzo said “No I'll be okay, Julian if you work with my husband and son keep them both safe “Skye said “I will Skye you have my word”Julian said Skye left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan were talking as Laura came into the house. “Monica, Alan I have to talk to you both about you're son and what he did to my son”Laura said “What did AJ do”Monica ask “AJ and Michael stole the empire from my son”Laura said “I'm sorry “Alan said “I was hoping you both could talk to AJ about giving it back before my son wake up he will have to deal with losing one of his son and this “Laura said “We will see what we can do, We are sorry about this”Monica said “Thanks “Laura said and left.

Cassie was on the docks when Courtney walk by. “Carly, I been trying to find you “Courtney said “I'm not Carly, I'm her twin Cassie, Carly passed away “Cassie said “I'm sorry “Courtney said “It's okay “Cassie said she left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment