Wednesday, September 20, 2017

All mixed up part 5 ch 3


At General Hospital-Liz and Bobbie and Patrick and Robin and Steven and Monica and Alan were working on saving all the children this was something they never saw before.

Liz was helping a little boy who had cuts on his body he was so scare . “Mommy “The little boy said “You are going to be okay, I'm a nurse Liz “She said she took his hand.

Bobbie was in another room helping a little girl. “You are going to be okay we are not going to let any of you die”Bobbie said she took the little girl hand.

In the hallway-Monica was so stress on saving all the children and she was scared when AJ came by, “Mother, Are you okay”AJ ask “In all my year as a doctor I have never seen anything like this and I'm scared “Monica said “General Hospital has the best doctors who are going through save the children “AJ said “I hope so I need to go back “Monica said she left,

Skye and Lorenzo were talking. “This isn't how I wanted tonight to end”Skye said “Me either, I hate that children were hurt”Lorenzo said “Me too. Are you going to help Julian “Skye ask “I don't know, I think that Richard and Emma has something to do with that, Aren't they both in the WSB” Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo “Skye said

Dorian had just hang up the phone as Blair came by. “Dorian, What is it”Blair ask “I know who hit The daycare “Dorian said “Who”Blair ask as Lila Rae and Starr.  Came by and Steve came out. “Do you have news on our children “Starr ask Lila Rae and Starr hold hands. “Yes”Steve said as Skye and Lorenzo and Morgan and Michael and Todd and Victor and Tea came by. “Grace is recovering we had to stop the internal bleeding but she not out of the woods yet, We need a new kidney for Grace “Steven said “Well Grace be okay till we get one “Morgan ask “Yes but not for long “Steven said “What about Hope “Starr ask “Hope injury were so bad she was hit in the head when the car hit the daycare, Hope on life support she may not make it, I'm sorry we try everything “Steven said “No! Starr yelled and Blair comforted her. ,”Starr, I'm so sorry “Lila Rae said and left with her husband. Blair pull Starr up. “Starr, I'm so sorry, “Blair said “My baby “Starr said “We are not giving up”Todd said “No, We will call the best doctor “Victor said “It's too late”Starr said “No it's not”Todd said

Sabrina and Michael were talking. “This is so sad”Sabrina said “Yes it is”Michael said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment