Wednesday, September 20, 2017

All Mixed up Part 5 ch 1


“Waiting on News”
At General Hospital-Lila Rae and Morgan we're waiting on new about Grace with Lorenzo and Skye and Sabrina and Michael and Josslyn. “Why haven't we heard anything on Grace? How did this happen “Lila Rae ask “I know you're frustration but Grace will be okay we have to believe it “Skye said “Yes Mother “Lila Rae said Morgan was worrying about Grace and trying to stay strong for Lila Rae. “Our daughter will be okay “Morgan said he took his wife hand.

Starr was waiting on new about Hope with Blair and Todd and Dorian and Victor and Tea. “I can't lose Hope she my only connected to Cole, I can't go through this again “Starr said “We will not lose Hope “Blair said as Vicki came by. “Any news”Vick ask “No”Victor said “I need some air”Starr said and left..”If Starr losing Hope it's not going to be good for her”Blair said “I'm going to find out who was driving that car”Todd said “Todd , Don't Starr needs you, She need all of us”Vicky said “Yes she does “Dorian said

Lila Rae was walking the hallway when she ran into Starr. “This waiting on news is killing me”Lila Rae said “Yes it is, I just want to know news on my daughter “Starr said “Me too”Lila Rae said

Michael went to talk to Morgan. “Morgan “Michael said “I'm scared for my wife and daughter “Morgan said “Just support Lila Rae, I hope Grace is going to be okay “Michael said “Me too “Morgan said

Skye and Lorenzo were waiting on news when Alan and Rae came by. “I wish we know something “Alan said “Me too”Rae said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment