Monday, September 11, 2017

All Mixed up part 4 ch 28


“Dr Rick Webber”
At General Hospital-Vicky office-She was doing paperwork when Monica and Joe came into her office. “Vicky, This is Dr. Joe Martin, My father and his going to work here “Monica said “Nice to meet you, So Joe what kind of doctor are you “Monica ask “I was the chief of staff and doctor of internal medicine , I will do whatever you need me to do”Joe said ‘We had to cut some paycheck, Well you be okay with taking a pay cut “Vicky ask “Yes as long as I get to work with my daughter “Joe said “Joe my father we just found each other”Monica said “Oh that's great, Sure you can work here “Vicky said “Vicky say this hospital we almost had to close it”Monica said “Well I'm glad you did”Joe said

Liz was working by the nurse station when an ambulance came in with a man on the scratcher. “What happened “Liz ask she then look at the person. “Rick Webber “Liz said as Alan came by. “Rick Webber “Alan said “He was in a plane crash “The man said “Take him to room ten”Liz said “I will be right their! Alan said Liz took Rick to a room as Monica and Joe came by. “Monica , I have some news Rick Webber was just brought into the hospital he was in a plane crash”Alan said “No “Monica said “I'm going to work on him”Alan said he left. “Monica, Are you okay “Joe ask “Rick Webber is a old lover who I cheated on Alan with him, For a while I thought AJ was the father “Monica said “We are all human we make mistakes “Joe said “Yes”Monica said

Rick room-Rick was still unconscious on the bed and Alan came into the room. “This time I have to save you”Alan said

No comments:

Post a Comment