Friday, September 22, 2017

All Mixed up part 5 ch 16


“Missing Cassadine”
At The Quartermaine hotel-Audrey room-Audrey just show Skye a picture of the man from her past. “What are you going to do “Audrey ask “I don't know if he does come to town I could have Lorenzo take care of him”Skye said “Yes”Audrey said “I never forget that night the smell on him”Skye said “I wish I could of stopped it”Audrey said ‘You couldn't he raped you too, We both were young our parents sure of keep us safe”Skye said “Yes they should of but I made sure it never had to me again “Audrey said “I wish I could of say the same but it did happen to me again Lorenzo brother Luis kidnaped me and raped me that's how I ended up pregnant with Sierra and it ruin our marriage ‘Skye said “I'm sorry “Audrey said ‘I loved Sierra and I wish it never happened but I did love being her mother “Skye said “I get it”Audrey said “I need to go to a baby shower, Do you want to go”Skye ask “Sure”Audrey said they left.

At General Hospital-Nikolas room-Nikolas was lying in bed he want to get out of the hospital he was so bored when Alexis came into the room..”Nikolas, I'm so good you're wake, I'm sorry about Spencer “Alexis said “Me too, I have to figure out how the plane crash happened”Nikolas said “Do you think someone play with it”Alexis ask “Yes”Nikolas said “Who “Alexis ask “Someone in our family, It's not Helena she died “Nikolas said “Do you think it's him”Alexis ask “Yes I do “Nikolas said “What are we going to do”Alexis ask “As soon as I can get out of here I'm stopping him”Nikolas said as Hayden came into the room. “You can go home “Hayden said “Good”Nikolas said

At The Police station-Julian was in his cell when Ava came in,,”We have to get you out of here”Ava said “We will,I have a plan it's time to call her”Julian said “Are you should”Ava ask “Yes”Julian said “Alright “Ava said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment