Saturday, September 23, 2017

All Mixed Up part 5 ch 24


“Mother’s know best “
At The Quartermaine hotel-Lorenzo and Skye and Ava and Julian and Mateo and Tea and Victor were there celebrating Julian freedom when a older women came by.”So we are all finally together “The older women said as everyone look at her and was shocked by it. “Mother “Lorenzo said as he got up and touch her face. “Yes Lorenzo it's me”Juanita said “How”Lorenzo ask “Mother “Tea said as she cried. “My beautiful daughter “Juanita said “Please explains to us what is going on”Mateo said “Mateo always right to the point ,,It's a long story but after you're father try to kill me I ask Victor Jerome to help me hide and I got to be with our son Julian, I didn't want to leave you Lorenzo and Tea and Mateo but I had to it was the only way to keep me safe from you're father Javier want to kill me”Juanita said “You did betrayal father “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo “Skye said “Who are you “Juanita ask “This is my wife Skye, I can't deal with this right now my son just died and I have to buried another child , Let's go “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo I'm sorry and I know you have a lot to deal with and you're angry but you're my son and I love you, I want to get to know you again and you're family “Juanita said Lorenzo and Skye left.

“Tea, Are you angry too”Juanita ask “No I miss you Mother I even use you're last name at work “Tea said “What do you do”Juanita ask “I'm a lawyer, This is my husband Victor, I have a older daughter and we are having a baby “Tea said “I'm happy for you both”Juanita said “I want to get to know you ‘Tea said “I would like that too”Juanita said “Mother, Why are you back after all this time “Mateo ask Juanita look at Julian. “It's time that's all”Juanita said “I need to go home to my wife “Mateo said and left. “We sure go home too”Victor said Tea and Victor and Mateo left. Juanita touch Julian face. “Julian, I got you out of this mess “Juanita said “Thanks Mother “Julian said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment