Wednesday, September 13, 2017

All Mixed up Part 4 ch 35


At The Quartermaine hotel-Cassie was by the desk working when AJ came by. “How are you doing here “AJ ask “Good, The Hotel is booked “Cassie said “That's wonderful, I feel so on top lately “AJ said “You look happy “Cassie said “I'm “AJ said as Skye and Lorenzo came by, “What's going on”Skye ask she didn't like Cassie. “I'm just talking to Cassie about the hotel, How are you “AJ ask “We are fine, AJ are you okay “Skye ask “Yes, You're going to heard this from Grayson but I stole the empire from Nikolas “AJ said “AJ , How could you' “Skye ask “It's business “AJ said “Skye, Let's go get a table”Lorenzo said he didn't want Skye to fight with AJ they left.

In the dining room-Ned was having breakfast with Kristina and Brooklyn. “I know I mess up as you're father and I'm sorry but I want to fixed it I need you both with the baby “Ned said “You have us”Kristina said “Yes, It wasn't that bad as some have it”Brooklyn said “No it wasn't “Kristina said “I love you both “Ned said

Lorenzo and Skye sit down to a table. “Lorenzo. Thanks for saving me back their”Skye said “I didn't want you to fight with AJ you will regret it I know you love him”Lorenzo said “Yes I do, I didn't think our marriage would be like this , This one different then the last one I trust you more then I did last time I think it's because our children are grown up “Skye said “I believe it's different too”Lorenzo said his phone rang, “Lorenzo Alcazar, I will be their”Lorenzo said he hang up the phone. “The DNA test is back, We will find out today if I have a brother or not “Lorenzo said “What if Julian you're brother “Skye ask “I don't know how I feel , Julian wants to work with me and our son and Mateo but I don't know if I can trust him “Lorenzo said “Just keep our son safe”Skye said “Always “Lorenzo said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment